For Only $19.97
Video of Catechuman:
Free your captured brethren from the demon-possessed Roman soldiers, with Angels at your side!
It is Rome, 171 A.D., and beneath the city a battle rages for the salvation of mankind. Satan has a powerful hand in the Roman Empire and has equally powerful foes to block your efforts. From the prison in which your mentor is kept he sends a plea for your help. It is your job to work your way through the catacombs of Rome to free your brethren, prove your worth in the Colosseum and take a final stand against the great evil itself!
- Gameplay is designed to be non-violent.
Click thumbnails for a larger image
Advantages and Benefits:
- Action adventure themed puzzle solving gameplay with non-violent resolutions
- 3D graphics that showcase the seedy underworld of ancient Rome.
- Perfect game for young boys and parents to play together.
Genre: First Person Shooter (FPS)
Developer: N'Lightning Software
- Windows 98/XP/2000
- 300 Mhz Pentium III
- 64 MB Ram
- "This is a definite buy. Beautiful graphics and sound." - Christian Gaming
- "Adventure gamers who have been searching for the perfect action game to baptize their trigger fingers should look no further than Catechuman." - Just Adventure
- "...If I had to put all of my opinions about Catechuman into one comment I think it would be that it was a bridge between my boys and me." - Cheryl, Odessa, FL